Welcome to Nanaksar Primary
Welcome to the Nanaksar Primary school which is part of the Guru Nanak Multi Academy Trust.
We are a school that prides itself on being warm, friendly and inclusive.
We have a clear vision for our school which unites staff, governors, families and children. We share a determination that all children will achieve the very best that they can and go on to become life-long learners.
We believe in the importance of supporting and challenging children to achieve academically, whilst also caring about their development as kind, polite and respectful members of our community.
Our overall aim is that our pupils leave us as confident, enthusiastic learners prepared for their next stage in education.
Our vision is very simple in that we want :
- To build a strong community based on the Sikh ethos.
- To provide quality education that is broad, balanced and relevant to the needs of pupils within a modern society.
- To enable all pupils to achieve their potential through the highest standards of teaching and learning.
- To develop each pupil’s self-esteem, confidence and independence with consideration for others and the concept of Sewa.
- To strengthen bonds between home, community and school, providing preparation for each pupil’s entry into the wider community.
- To be committed to encouraging every member of our community to invest in life-long learning and personal development.
The values of all schools within the Guru Nanak Multi Academies Trust are encapsulated by the S.H.A.R.E acronym. These values are at the heart of everything we do as a school and they describe the qualities our students and staff value most- Service to others, Humility, Achievement, Respect and Equality.